Day to Day
• This role is a key support role to the CEO assisting in the building of the Fetch Beauty brand within
the first months of launch.
• Marketing responsibilities to include liaising with luxury beauty brands, the Fetch PR team,
generating sampling opportunities, managing social media content.
• Buying responsibilities include processing customer and brand orders, monitoring stock levels,
identifying trends, customer and warehouse queries.
• General administrative and diary support to the CEO
• Organised and self-motivated
• Must have a passion for beauty and an understanding of luxury.
• Excellent communication & strong numerical skills.
• Creative and open to new ideas. Resilient and composed at all times.
• A strong attention to detail is imperative.
• Experience in digital marketing is an advantage.
• Punctual at all times
Our Promise to You
We are a successful start-up business and hope to turn this internship into a full-time position from July 2018 for the right candidate. You will be exposed to the world’s most exquisite beauty brands, you will spend time learning about them and testing product helping us to curate and grow our edit of the world’s best beauty brands. Your ideas will be listened to and you will be treated with respect and encouragement at all times. As an intern, we will begin by setting out clear objectives for your time with us. We want you to learn from your time and grow your skill set.
In Return we Expect
Hard work, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Our offices are based at Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2. The hours are flexible. This is an unpaid role initially but
we are happy to cover travel and lunch expenses.
• If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of this position. Get to know us a bit before applying by following us on social media and reading our website.
About Fetch Beauty
Founded by former Harrods Beauty Buyer Lucy McPhail, Fetch is her edit of the best in global beauty. From the latest scientific discoveries in anti-ageing formulations, to understanding the power of the most naturally derived ingredients; the obsession never stops.
"We believe that glowing skin starts with great skincare habits and our aim is to share our knowledge with you in an inspiring and educational way."
Lucy travels extensively to stay at the forefront of global beauty innovation. "From Japan to South Korea to Los Angeles- beauty is defined differently by different cultures and there is so much to learn by seeking out excellence."
By taking a global view of skincare innovation and research the Fetch mission is to curate only the best products that will exceed our customer’s expectations.
Our Skin Goals are designed to offer positive solutions curated in a way that make it easier for you to browse and our Ingredients Explained section will hopefully demystify a lot of the over used marketing terms which plague the beauty industry.
Fetch is home to niche beauty brands from as far afield as Singapore and Los Angeles. Niche beauty products are created by industry leaders who discover new technology and active ingredients as an extension of their 'hands-on' day jobs. "The research dictates the product."
The recommended products and brands (those we deem to be #sofetch) undergo a minimum 30 day testing period for the efficacy and quality of the end result. Every product has an 8-10 word mini description based on this review process to help you navigate our edit.