Community & Events Manager
Ireland’s leading flexible workspace provider is seeking an experienced Community & Events Manager to join their fast growing team. They are looking for a talented Community & Events Manager with the ability to take ownership of projects and work on their own initiative to help assist with this growth. A family run and managed business with flexible workspace, coworking and event properties in Dublin & Belfast, the successful candidate would be working across a multi-industry platform. Supporting the Marketing Director and working within a fast-paced, friendly sales & marketing team, the successful candidate will take responsibility for event management, community engagement and member/partner liason.
- Create, promote and manage community initiatives designed to facilitate connections between members
- Plan and execute a well-rounded calendar of events
- Manage and promote the existing Wellness Programme and be the point of contact for provider
- Identify opportunities and act on them to connect members
- Recommend best practices and guidelines
- Communicate with wider team any member-related issues and work together to solve and exceed member expectations
- Conduct site visits of locations with external partners/service providers
- Attend external networking & industry events to connect with external business community, local start-ups and SME’s.
- Support marketing team by managing social media accounts at events/community initiatives
- Represent business in line with company’s culture and values
- Promote and build member engagement and attendance at events and wellness programme
- Promote and build member engagement with online members portal
- Manage the existing relationship with and expand network of partners for online portal
- Proactively research member’s business objectives and unmet needs e.g. research tasks
- Liaise with other teams within the organisation regularly to optimise member experience, ensure smooth running of events and to develop the online members portal
- Event management experience (ideally with membership organisations)
- Sales experience a plus
- Communication skills – Outgoing, warm personality with a passion for networking. Ability to engage, influence and warm a room.
- Digitally savvy – support marketing team in managing social media channels and online community to create relationships and ultimately grow the company’s online brand
- Flexibility and ability to multitask – excellent time management and attention to detail, capacity to oversee events out of normal business hours
- As a key representative and “face” of the business, the perfect candidate will be highly professional, well presented, outgoing and warm, friendly and approachable in line with the culture of the business
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive and friendly community
- Working within a prestigious, city centre Dublin 2 location
- Pension plan with company contribution
- Complimentary workplace wellness programme with seminars, exercise classes, CSR activities and pamper days
- On-site restaurant & bar with staff discount rate
- Partner perks & benefit discount rates
Please apply here.