Business & Finance Media Group are looking for an energetic intern to fill a role on their Marketing and Events team. With numerous corporate events throughout the year the candidate in question must have experience in marketing/event management and display excellent organisational and time-keeping skills as well as a drive to succeed.
· Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
· Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed)expectations.
· Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
· Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
· Managing supplier relationships
· Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
· Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
· Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events
· Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
· Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
Are you the following?
· Good communicator
· Good with budgets
· Reliable/good at hitting deadlines
· Ability to use initiative
Desired Skills & Knowledge
· 1 year experience or training in marketing or events preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
· Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
· Sales experience a plus
· Exceptional organizational and project management skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ebility to work independently and within a team environment
· Desire to succeed
If you think you would be the right fit for a dynamic Events & Marketing team, please get in touch with Sarah at email@example.com.