SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
ClearStory International is a renowned international tech public relations agency boasting over 60 clients across more than 20 countries.
Based in Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, we work with some of the world’s most exciting up and coming startups and globally focused businesses to help them build their profiles in new and existing markets.
Our rapidly growing tech PR agency is looking to recruit a talented, enthusiastic Senior Account Executive who wants to further develop their skills and hone their international PR expertise.
We help the most promising startups get noticed by the world’s largest media outlets, from the BBC, CNBC, CNN and Bloomberg to Forbes among many others.
Not only will you be required to develop ideas and write press releases and pitches, liaise with clients and network with the world’s biggest media players, but you will also need to help execute PR campaigns and strategies from start to finish.
See more details below.
Who You Are:
- You have exceptional research and planning skills
- You have a genuine interest in technology, startups and global business affairs
- You have a flair for writing in both a corporate and a creative manner
- You are flexible and proactive with a proven ability to multitask
- You are solution focused and able to think strategically
- You are organised and have strong attention to detail
- You have experience in direct client management
- You can multitask and work to tight deadlines under pressure
- You are friendly and have exceptional interpersonal skills
- You thrive when working as part of a team
- You have a working knowledge of google suite
What You Must Have:
- At least 2 years’ PR agency and/or journalism experience
- A third level degree OR relevant communications or PR qualification/diploma
- Exceptional creative writing and corporate writing skills
- Experience writing press releases
- Client and campaign management skills
- Experience in developing key media relationships
- Fluency in English (including written)
- A second language would be a great asset
- Flexible remote working (you don’t need to be in the office if you don’t want to). Learn more
- Monthly social meetups
- Annual working holiday (we’re off to Lisbon this year)
Could this be you? If so, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or apply here.